Wednesday 27 March 2013

Trip to Brighton

On the 13th of March we visited Brighton for our Final Major Projects. We were asked to gather research relating to our project, so for my research i went around Brighton taking photos of nightclubs, bars and gathering any kind of information I could about nightclubs in the area.

I took some photos of the outside of nightclubs, focusing on the nightclub names and logos. I went round to various shops and bars looking at how nightclubs promote themselves, and found that the most common way of clubs promoting themselves was by billboards, flyers and the main way being social network sites such as Facebook and Twitter

I managed to pick up some leaflets and flyers that are advertising the club nights and I included these in my project, describing how they were made, how they promote the club and what is good and bad about the flyers.


No comments:

Post a Comment